KTL Solutions has completed their 9th Annual User Conference and early results show it was the best one yet. With over 100 people registered this year, new speakers, a new location, and the team at KTL Solutions at the top of their game, we were able to make our annual free event engaging, educational, and fun for all that were involved.
KTL Solutions User Conferences are known for the quality of presenters they are able to bring in for the annual FREE event. This year was no different. KTL brought in some of the brightest in the fields of ERP, CRM, and Office Products.
- Steve Deming – Microsoft
- Steve Deming from Microsoft was back again this year as our Key Note speaker as well as a presenter for two of our sessions. His keynote resonated with the attendees at the conference as he touched on such topics as social media, natural language interfaces, and ubiquity of technology and connectivity in the ever changing world of technology.
- Tim Lally – KTL Solutions
- Tim Lally presented his always popular and much talked about what’s New in Microsoft Dynamics GP session (formerly named GP Fully Loaded). This year, Tim touched on the parts of GP 2013 that can make you a more dynamic business. He touched on how GP can put information in the hands of your employees in a timely manner allowing them to be connected anywhere.
- Jonathan Oliver – Dell
- One of our newest sessions this year brought Jonathon Oliver and Dugan Crotty from Dell With natural disasters seeming to occur more frequently the past few years more and more companies are looking for a way to protect them selves and their data from being damaged and lost. Dell spoke on their leading solution in back up and disaster recovery in AppAssure.
- Juan Cuellar – Office Pro
- Office Pro joined the conference this year sending one of their most seasoned trainers to present 3 very popular sessions. Speaking on SharePoint, Outlook in Office 365, and Office Web Apps, Juan had a consistently full classroom. He touched on such topics as discussion boards, Microsoft’s new outlook web access, and always having access to your Microsoft Docs with Web Apps.
Every year we have a session that sells out quickly, one that resonates with our attendees more then most. This year was no exception with Barry Crowell of KTL Solutions session on Power BI. His session on Excel 2013 and the new BI features and functionally that the software provides sold out almost immediately after going up, and for good reason. The attendees were engaged as he spoke on ways excel can gather data and use the data to create powerful reports, scorecards, and dashboards for users and companies.
This year, like last, we held our conference at the recently renovated, and redesigned Microsoft Center in Chevy Chase, MD. One of the most spacious spaces KTL has had the pleasure of hosting an event at.We moved from the 5th to the 7th floor allowing our attendees more room to spread out and more space in the class rooms And if that wasn’t enough the weather held up giving our attendees a beautiful sunny day in which to arrive and leave the conference in
When we plan the User Conference every year we make sure that it is an educational event the provides CPE credits for a price that you can not get anywhere else. However while everyone learns, we like to provide our attendees with the ability to speak with vendors about add-on products that will help them with their day-to-day processes. This year we were lucky to have representatives from Dun and Bradstreet, Di Central, Reqlogic, Avalara, and PN3 at our conference. They did an engaging yet resourceful joint presentation on companion products for Microsoft applications after the lunch break.