Often clients order additional licenses for users from their partner and they are not aware what to do with these new keys they receive. How do they activate their new users or modules they recently purchased? I am here to explain how to do it.
- You can log into CustomerSource.
- In the top right-hand corner drop down the arrow and select sign in.
- Sign into your CustomerSource account.
- Once you have successfully logged in, we need to get to your Dynamics GP or any other product Registration keys.
- From the top right-hand corner, you will see your email address and a small arrow. Drop down this list and select “Products and Services.”
Finding Your Keys
- Here, it will take you to the product page, where you will see your product, the version, and on the right-hand, registered modules and registration keys.
- Select ‘Registration Keys’ for the correct version of the product you have installed. If you have not upgraded, there may be a version available that you do not have yet, but need the keys for. Other versions will not work.
Below is an example of what your new Registration Keys would look like:
- Now you can log into Dynamics GP and enter those new keys.
- Log in as a user with admin access. You don’t need to be an SA.
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > Registration
- You can copy and paste keys 1-5. You don’t need to have an individual key for all 5.
- Select validate.
- You will need to log out and back in to see the user number change on the login screen.
Now, everything is complete. If you are experiencing troubles or need more clarification, please do not hesitate on contacting the consultants at KTL Solutions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 301-360-0001.
COLLEEN WILLIAMS | COO/ Consultant Lead
Colleen graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from California State University San Bernardino. She has extensive accounting experience over the past years working as a staff accountant and controller. Colleen has over 10 years Great Plains experience and over 6 years of working with BI360, which includes many implementations for public and private companies. She also has extensive experience with Business Intelligence, budgeting and report writing while working on BI360, QuickBooks, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Timberline and Solomon. Colleen has worked in various industries that include: real estate, property management, timeshare sales, publishing, and insurance. These various industries have given her the necessary experience to handle large company consolidations and report writing, budgeting and forecasting, project accounting, sales invoice processing, and fixed assets.