I don’t know about you, but when I am searching for the right product in my day to day life or in my professional career, I always make sure to look for quality products. Quality means that as I continue to grow, I can count on my purchase to continue to provide me value. It’s even better when those products fit within my price. Which is what makes the current Microsoft promotions so appealing.
Microsoft is helping you get the quality product at the price that you need by offering three promotions that allow you to take advantage of Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Give Me 5+ – Microsoft Dynamics GP
Offering an entrance into Dynamics GP for new users’, the Microsoft “Give Me 5+” promotion lets organizations take advantage of a 30% discount when licensing the Dynamics GP Starter Pack. From now until March 31, 2017, when purchasing the GP Starter Pack companies will receive:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Starter Pack
- Three (3) Full Concurrent Client Access Licenses (“CAL”s), plus two (2) additional Full Concurrent CALs.
- An additional 10% discount on additional license SLP for users beyond the initial five, when included in your initial order.
Dynamics 365 Small Business Offer
With the launch of Dynamics 365 Enterprise in November, Microsoft has discontinued all Dynamics CRM Online Professional offers (including the “Sales Productivity” Add-On SKUs). Meaning they will no longer be purchasable by new customers, and organizations that require a CRM solution, will need to purchase Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition applications.
This came as a shock for Small to Mid-Size organizations that need a CRM system and are looking to make a move. To bridge the gap between the initial launch of Dynamics 365 and the release of Dynamics 365 Business Edition, while allowing these organizations to continue moving forward, Microsoft has reduced the price of Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise Edition.
From now until June 30, 2017 (or the public availability of Dynamics 365 for Sales, Business Edition, whichever comes first) organizations who require both sales functionality and the core Marketing capabilities of CRM online can purchase Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise Edition for price of US $40/user/month and maintain that rate for 3 years.
Also, organizations who take advantage of this offer are also eligible to obtain a version of Team Members, Enterprise Edition targeted at these SMB customers with an estimated retail price of $5/user/month, in alignment with the current Business edition pricing.
- Promotion applies to new Dynamics 365 for Sales or Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customers. A new customer is a customer that has not previously licensed any version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Maximum of 25 Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise Edition seats.
- Maximum of 150 Dynamics 365 for Team Members, Enterprise Edition seats.
- Team members, Enterprise Edition for $5 only on customer accounts with the $40 Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise Edition offer.
- Available from Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program partners only
- Available November 1, 2016, until June 30, 2017, or the public availability of Dynamics 365 for Sales, Business Edition, whichever comes first.
- Renewable for a maximum of three years.
- Tiered pricing is not applicable for this offer.
Switch and Save! – Dynamics 365
If you are someone who is currently using Salesforce, SAP, or Oracle you have not been forgotten. Until June 30, 2017, organizations making the switch will receive a 20% discount when purchasing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition Plan 1 or Plan 2 subscription license.
Let 2017 be the year you reinvent your organization in a cloud-based application world with Microsoft Dynamics 365!
- Promotion only applies to new Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers. A new customer is a customer that has not previously licensed any version of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Promotion only applies to Dynamics 365, Enterprise Edition Plan 1 and Plan 2 subscription licenses.
- Purchase of 10 seat minimum of Dynamics 365 Plan 1 or Plan 2 subscription licenses
- Valid for seats licensed between November 1, 2016, and close of business day June 30, 2017.
- This offer applies to Enterprise Agreements customers. This promotion is available under the following licensing programs: Enterprise-Corporate, Enterprise-Government, Enterprise-Local Government, Enterprise Subscription-Corporate, Enterprise Subscription-Government, Enterprise Subscription-Local Government.
- Eligible Enterprise Agreement customers must contact their Microsoft Representative to request this off price list (lead status) promotion.
- 20% discount applicable for the remainder of their term.
- Customers that need access to more than just Sales will need to purchase Enterprise Edition Plan 1 or the Customer Service app with standard pricing
- Promotion cannot be purchased in combination with regular priced Dynamics 365 for Sales, Team Members, Plan 1, or Plan 2 Enterprise Edition seats
For more information regarding these promotions and to find out if your organization is eligible to fill out the form below or contact KTL Solutions by email at email@example.com or by phone at 866-960-0001.
[gravityform id=”7″ title=”false” description=”false”]