Full Day Educational Event - Thursday, May 18, 2017
FACTS ON WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND OUR CONFERENCE
- It’s our 12th Annual Conference, which means we are pretty seasoned at knowing what makes things great.
- We have educational sessions that expand your knowledge on your business solutions, ultimately increasing the efficiency of your organization.
- We have speakers from all over, including Microsoft, that are highly knowledgeable in specific solutions.
- We inform you on new promotions and releases.
- We have on-site consultants to answer any of your questions pertaining to your unique organizations and allotted time for networking and other professionals.
- On Wednesday, May 17th, we have training sessions allowing you to get the most out of our conference.
- If attending both the training sessions and all day Thursday conference, you could get up to 12 CPE credits!
- And, most importantly, there is always delicious food, great conversation, and lots of coffee.
May 18th - Full Day Schedule with Sessions
Our 2017 User Conference Schedule is available here! Ranging from Tips and Tricks in Dynamics GP to Security Beyond the Firewall, our sessions range far and wide in order to welcome all users, departments, and industries. Bringing in highly knowledgeable speakers from accredited training facilities, well-known user groups, and the respected technology mastermind, Microsoft, you’ll be exposed to topics such as BI, CRM, Office 365, Flow, and more. Empower yourself beyond your limits with this free, full-day, educational event that you won’t want to miss.
Space is limited. Make sure to select the sessions that you would like to attend when registering. To read more details on what each session will be covering, download here.
All You Need to Know About MVP Training
For our annual User Conference, KTL Solutions will be offering MVP training on May 17th, the day prior to our full-day educational event. We are excited to offer multiple training class outlined below along with CPE credits for specified classes.
This year, we are allowing you the full benefit of being able to be in multiple classes throughout the entire 4 training hours all for one single price of $99 per ticket! There are 3 training sessions are happening at one time. Please make sure to check the timing schedule below to make sure you know which sessions overlap each other.
View our Training Session Schedule and don’t forget to register!MVP Training Registration
Meet Our Sponsors and Speakers Become a Speaker