Save the Date - May 9 & 10, 2018
KTL Solutions is preparing for the 13th year hosting our Empower the User Conference. The conference will be held at the Reston, Virginia Microsoft Center on May 9 & 10.
Not sure if you want to attend the conference? Here are some reasons you should attend:
- Sessions will be centered around a range of Microsoft products including Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics ERP, Power BI, and more.
- It’s our 13th Annual Conference, so we know what topics you are interested in.
- We have speakers from all over, including Microsoft, that are highly knowledgeable in the software solutions you use every day.
- We have on-site consultants to answer any of your questions pertaining to your unique organization and allotted time for networking with other professionals.
- By attending both the VIP training sessions on Wednesday, May 09 and many of the educational sessions at the conference on Thursday, May 10, you will have the chance to receive 12 CPE credits!
- And, most importantly, there is always delicious food, great conversations, and lots of valuable information.
On Wednesday, May 09, we will have VIP training sessions giving you the opportunity to get hands-on training for Microsoft products from the team at KTL Solutions. This one-day training is limited seating and is $99 dollars per person.
- Session 1: Microsoft Dynamics SL/Power BI
- Session 2: Microsoft Dynamics GP/Power BI
On Thursday, May 10, you can attend our Annual User Conference that is FREE to the public with an RSVP. Click the link below to secure a spot in this year’s event.
We are still accepting applications for sponsors and speakers, so if you are interested please reach out.
We are looking forward to making this the best Empower the User Conference yet.
Recap on our 2017 Sessions
KTL Solutions has completed their 12th year hosting our Empower the User, User Conference. We are excited to say it was another great success. From bringing on new speakers, changing up sessions, and covering hot topics within the technology realm, we were happy to see new and seasoned attendees enjoying their day.
For those who attended and weren’t able to go into every session they wanted or for those who were not able to attend this year, please visit a recap of our sessions here.
If you have questions about our User Conference, please contact us. We will be opening up registration for our 2018 conference at the end of this year.