Much of the information we read and view about CRM systems are focused on its benefits for sales and marketing personnel. The benefits that CRM Systems bring to improving the efficiencies and effectiveness of sales and marketing programs are significant and in many cases become the sole justification for implementing a CRM System.
Winning new customers is great but keeping them is even better!
Customers are important to our companies. In fact, no matter what your industry, no matter the product or service you offer, your clients are your companies single most valuable asset. At the end of the day, customer satisfaction should be the priority of our organizations. That’s why organizations today focus on creating great customer relationships by reducing complexity and making it easier to maximize opportunities, provide an excellent customer centric experience and grow the business.
CRM Systems today have grown into platforms that are not just for sales and marketing teams. CRM systems have become highly configurable and can be extended through your organization to cover the entire customer life cycle. The effectiveness and benefits of CRM systems don’t stop when we win the customer. CRM systems can be integrated into a platform that will provide SMB executives and business owners the ability to manage their core business functions – Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations, Finance, Field Service and Project Service Automation on one platform.
Customer Experience matters now more than ever!
- 86% of Customers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience.
- 65% of clients have left due to bad customer service.
- 27% Increase in Customer Retention as a result of CRM systems.
- 70% percent of Customers who have a positive experience refer that company to someone else.
To thrive and succeed in today’s competitive marketplace, companies of all sizes must make the customer experience a priority and those that do it best will keep more of their clients.
Are you making the most of your customer opportunities?
- How can my sales team work better?
- Are we focusing on the right opportunities?
- How can we manage our sales pipeline better?
- Is everyone in my organization able to access the same customer history?
- Do I know my customers better than my competitors do?
- Who are my most profitable customers?
- Where will the next big opportunity come from?
If your company lacks the tools to track and manage your customer relationships, some of them will fall through the cracks. A well-implemented CRM system can ensure that this doesn’t happen by helping employees throughout your organization understand their responsibility to your customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
To provide customer experiences that set your business apart from your competition you must develop a Customer Relations strategy and have a CRM platform that addresses three key areas:
- Opportunity Management – Everyone in your organization needs to have access to consistent, detailed customer information – all in one place.
- Mobile Productivity– Your workforce is increasingly mobile. They must have tools that make it seamless for them to work at the office, at home or on the road.
- Business Insights– Management needs quick visibility into areas that need attention so that they understand what is and isn’t working and can make decisions quickly
If you want to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact KTL Solutions and let our experienced team of CRM consultants deliver a solution that will benefit your entire organization.