Multiple applications mean multiple passwords to remember, interfaces to learn, and places to store information. Files are not always stored or sent securely, and productivity is lost when teams have to struggle to access documents.
Bring your very diverse teams together with one integrated suite. What do I mean when I talk about your diverse team? Well, look around your office. What do you see? I am sure you see diversity, but the type of difference I am referring to is working styles. You don’t have just one type of worker in your organization; you will find a variety of employees spanning different categories:
- Positions – Head of Finance, CIO, Social Media Specialist, Salesperson, Administrative Assitant, Independent Contractor
- Age – Millennials, Gen Xers, Baby Boomers, etc.
- Work Hours – Less than 40, More than 40, Part-time, Shift Work
- Where they work – In the office, Remote, Both
Needless to say, all these groups work differently. Some may work well in large groups, some may work better alone, some are looking for the latest and greatest solutions, and some may be fine with email. Additionally, we must extend these tools outside the company to cover remote employees, independent contractors, and business partners.
At the end of the day, your entire team still needs to work together with a collaborative suite of tools that work best for them, without compromising security, productivity, or budget.
A suite of tools like those available through the various Office 365 plans. These tools help break down obstacles collaborating in the following ways:
- Ease of use – Tools are part of a familiar platform, familiar interface and you don’t have to keep track of multiple passwords.
- External Collaboration – Can securely work with those outside your organization. When a project or partnership has ended, IT can easily revoke permissions.
- Productive Online meetings – You can host video calls that include screen sharing and chat functionality.
- End of Versioning – No more passing versions of documents back and forth. Co-Authoring and version control tracking are easy.
- Secure Access – Flexible enterprise level security and user access maintained by your IT staff.
When everyone in your company has the same tools, the process of joining meeting, sharing documents, and providing IT Support becomes a breeze. If you want to learn more about these specific tools and how your team can improve in efficiency, please contact me, Steve Reid, at SReid@ktlsolutions.com.
STEPHEN REID | Account Manager
Stephen Reid is a business development representative at KTL Solutions, a full technology consulting firm. Steve will work with new and existing clients to identify areas where they can better utilize technology to improve processes and increase efficiencies in their organizations.
As a consistently top-performing sales executive, Steve has built a successful career around his ability to assess and anticipate customer needs, identify unique alternatives, and develop and implement long-term solutions. Throughout his more than 25 years of B2B strategic sales and marketing leadership, Steve maintains a genuine commitment to ongoing client service and satisfaction which has allowed him to grow strong, sustainable partnerships.