- This event has passed.
Technology & Productivity Solutions for the Modern SMB
The technology world continues to change, and one of the great changes that has occurred is that Small to Mid-Sized Business (SMB) Owners and Managers now have access to all the same Enterprise level technology and productivity solutions of larger companies. KTL Solutions wants you to ask yourself these questions?
- Do you and your staff have access to your email and data anywhere, anytime and on any device?
- Is your email and data backed up and do you have a reliable disaster recovery and business continuity strategy?
- Is your IT infrastructure secure?
- Do your internal systems communicate and integrate?
- Do you have you to access multiple systems to get reliable information?
- Do you have visibility and understand what is and isn’t working in your organization, can you make decisions quickly or take corrective actions to meet the goals of the business?
Answered ‘No’ to any or all of the above questions? Join KTL Solutions, a full-service technology consulting company, a Microsoft Partner, and a Frederick County Chamber member, as we dive into these problems and present some of the enterprise level technology solutions that will not only make your organization more efficient, but better yet, that are currently available to SMBs such as yours. KTL Solutions works with clients all over the East Coast, on a daily basis, that have problems just like these. We will also be bringing Microsoft representatives to showcase their latest hardware while providing hands-on demos of these productivity solutions.
This is a FREE event for Chamber Members and outside businesses. Lunch will be provided to all attendees and door prizes will be available. Space is limited. Registration ends on April 19th.