- This event has passed.
2018 KTL Empower The User Conference: Hands On Training
May 9, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This will be KTL Solutions’ 13th Annual User Conference: Empower the User.
Not sure if you want to attend the conference? Here are some reasons you should attend:
- Sessions will be centered around a range of Microsoft products including Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics ERP, Power BI, and more.
- It’s our 13th Annual Conference, so we know what topics you are interested in.
- We have speakers from all over, including Microsoft, that are highly knowledgeable in the software solutions you use every day.
- We have on-site consultants to answer any of your questions pertaining to your unique organization and allotted time for networking with other professionals.
- By attending both the VIP training sessions on Wednesday, May 09 and many of the educational sessions at the conference on Thursday, May 10, you will have the chance to receive 12 CPE credits!
- And, most importantly, there is always delicious food, great conversations, and lots of valuable information.
On Wednesday, May 09, we will have VIP training sessions giving you the opportunity to get hands-on training for Microsoft products from the team at KTL Solutions. This one-day training is limited seating and is $99 dollars per person.
- Session 1: Microsoft Dynamics SL/Power BI
- Session 2: Microsoft Dynamics GP/Power BI
Dynamics GP Training: This class is designed to get new users up to speed on using Dynamics GP and enhance current user’s knowledge of the system. We will also go thru some new Tips and Tricks.
Dynamics SL Training: This class is designed to get new users up to speed on using Dynamics SL and enhance current user’s knowledge of the system. We will also go thru some new Tips and Ticks.
Power BI: This training class will explain the many things you can do with Power BI, keep in mind that all of these activities, and all the analysis you can do with Power BI, generally follow a common flow. The common flow of activity in Power BI is the following: Bring data into Power BI Desktop and create a report, Publish to the Power BI service where you create a new visualizations or build dashboards, share your dashboards with others, especially people who are on the go, View and interact with shared dashboards and reports in Power BI mobile apps.
Get more out of the technology your business uses!
Sign up for Training Today![/button]
Have questions? Please reach out to Kim Lally at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 866.960.0001