Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money. With Azure, you are able to:
- Get More Done
- Azure’s integrated tools, pre-built templates, and managed services make it easier to build and manage enterprise, mobile, Web, and Internet of Things (IoT) apps faster, using skills you already have and technologies you already know.
- Have a Flexible Cloud Service Platform
- Azure supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases, and devices. Azure cloud service supports the same technologies millions of developers and IT professional already rely on and trust.
- Extend Your Existing IT
- Some cloud providers make you choose between your datacenter and the cloud. Not Azure, which easily integrates with your existing IT environment through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions, and data residency and encryption features — so your assets stay right where you need them.
- Run Your Apps Anywhere
- Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 26 regions—more countries and regions than Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud combined. This fast-growing global footprint gives you lots of options for running applications and ensuring great customer performance.
- Protect Your Data
- KTL Solutions knows some organizations are still wary of the cloud. That’s why Microsoft has made an industry-leading commitment to the protection and privacy of your data. Azure was the first cloud provider recognized by the European Union’s data protection authorities.
- From small dev-test projects to global product launches, Azure is engineered to handle any workload. More than 66 percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure, which offers enterprise grade SLAs on services, 24/7 tech support, and round-the-clock service health monitoring.
- Make Smarter Decisions
- Make smarter decisions, improve customer service and uncover new business possibilities from your structured, unstructured, and streaming Internet of Things data through Azure.
Azure customers are doing some amazing things. Find out what amazing things your company can do by contacting KTL Solutions, setting up a conversation, and getting pricing.Get Pricing Here